Bakcou Storm E-Bike
If it’s gnarly, rugged, steep, or technical then look no further than the full suspension Storm G2. This fat tire electric bike will chew up those rocky climbs and steep descents with ease while still allowing you to pull that trailer full of gear to and from that tree stand, blind or favorite hunting spot.
The full-suspension Storm G2 was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafang's ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of fat tire electric bike mid-drive motors! For this reason, the rear suspension of the Storm G2 had to be just as heavy-duty, in order to handle all that torque and power without causing the frame to flex under intense loads.
The all metal, heavy-duty gearing, of the Ultra motor, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet, and now there is a full-suspension fat tire electric bike to handle it.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor”. The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. As a result, this allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Test ride one today, and see for yourself why the Bakcou Storm is the #1 selling full-suspension, fat tire electric bike on the market, and why it’s in a class of its own!
- Motor: Bafang G620 Ultra This smart torque sensing motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of electric bike laws. Toggle between 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts. How is that possible in a fat tire electric bike? For a video tutorial - Click Here
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.5ah or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: See “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website
- Performance: 160NM of Torque/ 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: RST Renegade Fork (120mm of travel) & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 17" or 19” Frame (Stand Over Height: 30.5”)
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: 150mm Thru Axle Front Hub/ Rear Hub 3/8x 26 tpi 190mm
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Sram 9sp, 40t Front & Sram 11-34t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 70 lbs without battery. 14.5Ah= 9Lbs 6oz 25Ah= 12lbs2oz
We recommend the 19" Frame for riders 5'10" and taller. The 17" frame is recommended for riders who are 5'7"-5'10". If you are shorter than 5'7", we recommend a step-through model bike.