Bakcou Mule E-bike
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule fat tire electric bike can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of fat tire electric bike mid-drive motors! In addition, the Ultra motor has all metal, heavy-duty gearing, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor. As a result, the Ultra motor is the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor.” The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. Because of these sensors, the motor can deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Test ride one today and experience why the Bakcou Mule has been the #1 selling fat-tire electric bike on the market for 3 years. See for yourself why this hardtail eBike is in a class of its own!
- Motor: Bafang G620 Ultra This smart torque sensing motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of ebike laws. Toggle between 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts. How is that possible? For a video tutorial - Click Here
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.5ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: see “eBike Range Explained"
- Performance: 160NM of Torque / 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: 150mm Thru Axle Front Hub/ Rear Hub 3/8x 26 tpi 190mm
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 67 lbs without battery. 14.5Ah= 9Lbs 6oz 25Ah= 12lbs2oz