Bakcou Flatlander ST 24" E-Bike
Flatlander STs come standard with 24" Tires
We recommend our Flatlander Step-Through (ST) model for our customers with a shorter leg length, or those that have difficulty getting on and off of a traditional fat-tire, eBike. The Flatlander ST is built exactly like the Flatlander, with the exception of a lower top tube allowing for a shorter stand over height. This allows for greater ease in getting on and off of the bike.
Sometimes that secret hunting spot sits at the end of a long cornfield, miles downstream at the bend in the river, or maybe in those hard to reach cattails on the distant horizon. If that’s the case, then the Flatlander is the bike for you!
We recognize that not every hunt begins at the top of the mountain. For this purpose Bakcou has taken all of the high-end components of the Mule and Storm, and engineered a hunting tool for those that hunt the flatter ground, and at a price point that won’t break the bank.
We combined the power and performance of Bafangs 750w, high-end, rear hub motor, with the same bullet proof aluminum alloy frame, and high- end components, that you expect in a Bakcou fat-tire, electric, hunting bike and created the Flatlander.
As with each of our hunting eBikes, it’s all in the details and that’s why we use wide handlebars and locking handle grips for a greater base of support. We use wide stance, deep cleated pedals, with wide holes to grip your boots and avoid accumulation of mud or snow. Our color LCD display allows for ease of use when flying down the trail, while the unparalleled traction and control of our CST BFT (Big Fat-Tire), allow you to go where you want to go. From our top of the line air-suspension forks to our drivetrain components, we’ve got you covered.
- Motor: Bafang 750W high-end rear hub.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.4ah, 19.2ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: see “eBike Range Explained”
- Performance: 85NM of Torque / 750 Peak Wattage Output
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26”)
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- CST BFT. Size: 24 x 4.0, Weight: 960 grams, Compound: Single, Bead: Wire, TPI: 600
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Top Speed: 25+ mph