Himiway Cobra E-Bike
The Ultimate Off-Road Beast
The Cobra E-bike is equipped with a powerful 750W gear hub motor and upgraded inner ring. It also adopts a strong high-end mountain bike four-bar linkage suspension and coil suspension, absorbing any bumps on the way down the trail. The 26” X4.8” CST super fat tires, as the biggest e-bike tires in the U.S. market, make riding more stable to suit all road conditions.
the Frame is more Stable and Stronger
Updated 6061 Aluminum Frame & Fully Integrated Battery Design. Himiway uses high-quality 6061 aluminum for the frame to give the bike unparalleled durability. Updated 6061 Aluminum Frame can handle more weight and pressure, and is especially friendly for those with taller and stronger figures. The integrated design gives you protection from inclement weather, eliminating up to 98% of common mechanical failures.
Four-Bar Linkage Suspension & Coil Suspension
Himiway Cobra is the first e-bike on the U.S. market with four-bar linkage suspension technology. The four-bar linkage represents a four-sided polygon: the chain stay, seat stay, rocker, and seat tube. These specialize in absorbing both rear-upward force and vibrations, while the coil suspension ensures front stability. Both suspensions guarantee your safety in the toughest riding conditions
Superior Battery: Smaller Size&Longer Range&Shorter Charging Time
Himiway Cobra combines the new 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG battery technology with a 5000mAh single cell capacity in a smaller size but with larger diversity. Compared with 3500mAh cells made of nickel, cobalt, and manganese, this 960Wh battery efficiently improves the range, stability, and safety of Himiway bikes. A single charge can last up to 60 miles on purely electric power and 80+ miles with pedal assist. The battery will maintain 80% capacity after 1000 charges.
Please note: There are safety risks in modifying e-bikes and replacing battery chargers. It is recommended that you do not do so or operate under the guidance of professional personnel.
Total Battery Capacity
Single Cell Capacity
Time Until Fully Charged
Updated Motor : Fast acceleration&Good gradeability&Longer Lifespan
Himiway’s high-end geared hub motor uses the latest updated inner ring, enabling high-temperature resistance and better heat dissipation. The inner ring reduces the motor magnets’ attenuation speed to guarantee longer life expectancy. The geared hub provides massive amounts of torque when powering up steep hills or accelerating quickly from a dead stop. With 1000W of peak motor power, you can easily conquer the most rugged terrains.
Max Motor Torque
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60–80 miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless geared hub motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5′4″ ~ 6′4″
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 88 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26″ x 4.8″ CST fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Battery-powered bike light
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180mm hydraulic brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Promax MA-400 SSABK
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Thumb throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm, length 300mm
- Kickstand Heavy-duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 gauge on the front, 12 gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 82.6
- B -- Handlebar Height 42.9
- C -- Wheelbase 51.1
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 30.3
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 37
- F -- Chain Stay Length 19.7
- G -- Standover Height 32
- H -- Top Tube Length 24
- I -- Wheel Diameter 30.3
- J -- Head Tube Length 5.1
- K -- Handlebar Length 27.6