Bakcou Carbon Alpha E-Bike
Built to be the lightest and most powerful electric mountain bike (eMTB) in its class, the Carbon Alpha doesn’t disappoint. The carbon fiber frame, combined with the lightweight Bafang M600 motor, means this eMTB can go the distance without the weight.
What the carbon fiber frame lacks in weight, it makes up for in quality. The carbon fiber frame is 8x stronger than aluminum and has better shock absorption, plus better corrosion resistance.
Bakcou's Carbon Alpha delivers unparalleled power and performance, starting with the lightweight Bafang M600 500W motor. The first choice for modern eMTBs, this motor delivers top performance while being quiet, powerful, and durable.
The Carbon Alpha is a full-suspension electric mountain bike built with the best RockShox on the market. Rockshox Lyrik Front Fork and RockShox Monarch RL Rear Shock air spring, both with highly tunable DebonAir, team up to give this frame the capability to smooth out the most aggressive trails. At the same time, the carbon fiber frame allows for saving weight for cross-country riding.
The 14ah lithium-ion battery is integrated into the seat post, fully removable, and gives riders a range of up to 60 miles*. Altogether, the Carbon Alpha can output up to 120Nm of torque and 500W at peak performance.
Other notable components of the Carbon Alpha include the Sram SX derailleur and 12-speed cassette, Sram G2 RS Quad Piston Hydraulic brakes, and the unbeatable traction of the Schwalbe Smart Sam tires. Finally, this bike is available in frame sizes of 16”, 18”, and 20”.
If you’re looking for an electric mountain bike that can go the distance, look no further than the Bakcou Carbon Alpha!
*Range is dependent upon rider weight. We recommend checking out our article, “eBike Range Explained,” under the Resources tab on our website.
- Motor: Bafang M600, 500W, Triple sensor system (1 torque, 2-speed sensors) delivers instantaneous response to pedal-power input.
- Battery: Extended Distance 14ah lithium-ion
- Range: See “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website
- Performance: 120NM of Torque/ 500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C24X, Compact LCD display
- Brakes: Powerful SRAM G2 RS Quad Piston Hydraulic, 155mm front & rear
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Monarch RL, fully adjustable with DebonAir
- Front Suspension: RockShox Lyrik Select with highly tunable DebonAir, air spring
- Frame: 16", 18", 20" Carbon Fiber
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Schwalbe, Smart Sam 27.5” X 2.8"
- Gearing: Sram SX derailleur 12sp, 50 tooth
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Dropper Seat Post