Himiway Cruiser E-Bike
Geared Hub Motor (continuous)
Miles per Charge (estimate)
Up to 20MPH
(legally required in the US)
The Frame is more Stable and Stronger
6061 Aluminum Frame & Fully Integrated Battery Design. Himiway uses high-quality 6061 aluminum for the frame to give the bike unparalleled durability. The Frame can handle more weight and pressure and is especially friendly for those with the taller and stronger figures. The integrated design gives you protection from inclement weather, eliminating up to 98% of common mechanical failures.
Superior Battery: Smaller Size&Longer Range&Shorter Charging Time
Updated to 48V 17.5AH Samsung/LG Lithium-ion Battery. The battery is one of the most important components of an electric bike. Himiway electric bikes are equipped with Samsung/LG 48V 17.5Ah batteries to ensure a long life expectancy and distinguished performance. The single range can be up to 60+ miles per charge on pedal-assist mode and around 35 miles on pure electric power mode. Moreover, Himiway offers a 2-year warranty on batteries
Please note: There are safety risks in modifying e-bikes and replacing battery chargers. It is recommended that you do not do so or operate under the guidance of professional personnel.
Total Battery Capacity
To Fully Charge
Multifunctional LCD Display
Backlight display provides the information of speed, mileage, power, etc.
A fuel gauge for your electrons.
Calculate how many miles you have ridden
Pedal Assist Level
Pedal assistance power adjustment.
Can be set to current speed, max speed, or average speed.
It can charge your dying cell phone.
Displays motor power output in real-time.
26"X4" KENDA FAT TIRES26"x4" Kenda K-shield fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads. Even on the most challenging terrains and weather conditions, these fat tires can guarantee your safety and offer you an easy and smooth riding experience.
SHIMANO 7 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEMThe Shimano 7 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog for high speed riding. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust the most suitable speed to complete your journey.
180MM MECHANICAL DISC BRAKESBoth the front and rear 180mm mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power even in the harshest conditions.
FRONT FORK: COIL SUSPENSIONAlloy front suspension fork has 80mm of travel, preload adjustment, and lockout.
48V LUMINOSITY SPOTLIGHTThe Himiway independent R&D luminosity spotlight is 20% brighter than LED light. Visibility is improved to guarantee your safety while riding at night.
VELO SADDLE SEATComfortable saddle seat features a comfortable design specially made for pressure relief.
DURABLE ALUMINUM CRANKSETDurable aluminum crankset guards to provide further protections to the chainring and help the chainstay to travel over rough terrain.
HALF TWIST THROTTLEThe Half-twist throttle prevents the accidental activation, protecting you from accidental injuries.
REAR RACKThe rear rack with pre-installed hardware is quick and easy to be installed. And you can bring your friends along for the ride!
- Battery 48V 17.5Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 35~60 Miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 350 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'2" ~ 6'4"
- Charger US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V / 22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 72lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake180MM Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Promax MA-400 SSABK
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle Velo soft saddle
- Seat Post Diameter 30.4mm length 300mm
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 75"
- B -- Handlebar Height 46.5"
- C -- Wheelbase 45"
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 28"
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 36.5"
- F -- Chain Stay Length 19"
- G -- Standover Height 31"
- H -- Top Tube Length 22.5"
- I -- Wheel Diameter 28"
- J -- Head Tube Length 6"
- K -- Handlebar Length 26"