Himiway Cobra Pro E-Bike
The power of wildest dreams
Himiway Cobra Pro
Himiway Cobra Pro is tailor-made for off-road enthusiasts. It is equipped with the Bafang mid-drive motor, which is considered one of the leading manufacturers of electronic drive systems. A 1300W of peak motor power will lead you to conquer the roughest venture. A four-bar link suspension system with a four-sided polygon design promotes superior vibration absorption. As the first middle-class e-bike on the U.S. market with a four-bar linkage suspension, Himiway Cobra Pro keeps you safe and gives you the best riding experience on your toughest exploration.
The Frame is more Stable and Stronger
Updated 6061 Aluminum Frame & Fully Integrated Battery Design. Himiway uses high-quality 6061 aluminum for the frame to give the bike unparalleled durability. Updated 6061 Aluminum Frame can handle more weight and pressure, and is especially friendly for those with taller and stronger figures. The integrated design gives you protection from inclement weather, eliminating up to 98% of common mechanical failures.
Updated Motor: Fast acceleration & Longer Lifespan
Himiway’s high-end mid-drive motor perfectly maintains the front and rear balance without affecting its exceptional vibration absorption performance. The torque-sensing mid-motor provides massive amounts of torque when powering up steep hills or accelerating quickly from a dead stop. With 1300W of peak motor power, you can easily conquer the most rugged terrains.
Max Motor Torque
Note: When the rider needs to change the speed to adapt to the road conditions and rider uphill again, they need to tap the power-off brake lever to turn off the motor. After the power is turned off, adjust the gear required for the speed change in a single time, then release the brake lever to help the bike ride again to prevent the Kmc chain from breaking.
The highest-end display for your visual and functional needs
LCD Color Display
Backlight display shows speed, mileage, power, etc.
A fuel gauge for your electrons.
Calculate how many miles you have ridden
Pedal assistance power adjustment.
Can be set to current speed, max speed, or average speed.
Charge your dying cell phone.
Displays motor power output in real-time.
Four-Bar Linkage Suspension & Coil Suspension
Himiway Cobra Pro is the first middle-class e-bike on the U.S. market with four-bar linkage suspension technology. The four-bar linkage represents a four-sided polygon: the chain stay, seat stay, rocker, and seat tube. These specialize in absorbing both rear-upward force and vibrations, while the coil suspension ensures front stability. Both suspensions guarantee your safety in the toughest riding conditions
Superior Battery: Smaller Size&Longer Range&Shorter Charging Time
Himiway Cobra Pro combines the new Samsung/LG battery technology with a 5000mAh single cell capacity in a smaller size but with larger diversity. Compared with 3500mAh cells made of nickel, cobalt, and manganese, this 960Wh battery efficiently improves the range, stability, and safety of Himiway bikes. A single charge can last up to 60 miles on purely electric power and 80+ miles with pedal assist. The battery will maintain 80% capacity after 1000 charges.
Please note: There are safety risks in modifying e-bikes and replacing battery chargers. It is recommended that you do not do so or operate under the guidance of professional personnel.
Total Battery Capacity
Single Cell Capacity
Time Until Fully Charged
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60–80 miles
- Hub Motor 1000W mid-drive motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5′4″ ~ 6′4″
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/30A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 88 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26″ x 4.8″ CST fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Battery powered bike light
- Freewheel Shimano 10-speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180mm hydraulic brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Promax MA-400 SSABK
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Thumb throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9 x 300 mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy-duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 gauge on the front, 12 gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 82.6
- B -- Handlebar Height 42.9
- C -- Wheelbase 51.1
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 30.3
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 37
- F -- Chain Stay Length 19.7
- G -- Standover Height 32
- H -- Top Tube Length 24
- I -- Wheel Diameter 30.3
- J -- Head Tube Length 5.1
- K -- Handlebar Length 27.6